Want younger, healthier looking skin? LED light therapy is the answer!
An effective, painless and natural alternative to typical skin treatments and laser therapy, LED light therapy is a combination of healing red light and rejuvenating blue light that stimulates your body’s collagen and elastin production to rejuvenate skin gradually & painlessly.
- Reduces the signs of aging
- Softens fines lines and wrinkles
- Reduces pore size
- Visibly firmer and smoother skin
- Promotes healing and helps control acne breakouts
- Reduces the appearance of acne scarring
- Helps even out skin pigmentation
- Promotes skin moisture retention
- Painless – No recovery time necessary
- Safe for all skin types and age groups
Nearly 70% of patients saw visible improvement with blue and red light therapy
Ready for younger, healthier skin? Find a Baja Beach Tanning location near you to experience our state-of-the-art LED light therapy machines for yourself! No appointment necessary!
Our state-of-the-art LED light therapy machines deliver gentle, penetrating light energy to the skin that works with the skin’s natural healing processes to enhance cellular metabolism and stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, the foundation for smooth, healthy skin. As a result of increased collagen and elastin, you’ll see a reduction of fine lines and wrinkles gradually, usually over 1 to 3 months.
Continued treatment can help you look 10 to 15 years younger, while effectively slowing the aging process over the long-term.
LED light therapy has no adverse side effects and is completely painless, non-invasive and non-abrasive! Many of our clients even find the treatment relaxing!
Ready to give LED light therapy a try? Find the Baja Beach location nearest you and stop in for your first treatment!
Want to find out more about the effectiveness of LED light therapy? Check out these helpful studies and resources.
- Light Therapy Research Studies (PDF)
- Light Therapy – Wikipedia
- Red Light Therapy for Acne
- LED Light Therapy for Rejuvenated Skin
- NASA space technology shines new light on healing (PDF)
- Mechanisms of Low Level Light Therapy (PDF)
- Phototherapy with blue (415 nm) and red (660 nm) light in the treatment of acne vulgaris (PDF)
- Low-level laser therapy for diabetic foot wound healing.(Wound care) (PDF)